GAN SHER RHIE: Difficult to Love

Saturday 15 August 2015

Difficult to Love

x

“Absence makes the heart grow fonder,
Isle of Beauty, fare thee well!”

Been drowning in my thoughts lately – assuming the negatives everyday especially late at night. Not getting confirmation about something that means so much and being filled with doubts feels like having a huge hole through the chest.

You cry yourself to sleep only to end up dreaming about it. You wake up from your sleep only to think about it instantly. Always battling against your thoughts because it kills but it always ends up winning so easily.

I cannot deny that I didn’t like the dreams I had because it is what I wish most right now. What hurts most is that it probably wouldn’t happen, probably forever. Stinks.


“Distance means so little when someone means so much.”
“Distance makes the heart grow fonder.”


That I agree but unfortunately it doesn’t apply to everyone.

I wonder how they make it seem so easy. It makes your question yourself.

Am I not worthy? Am I that easy to be forgotten? If feelings were real do they just fade so easily? Can something so real turn to nothing in just few days or weeks after everything?

Everyday thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment