GAN SHER RHIE: Missing You

Saturday 29 August 2015

Missing You

I knew what I had,
But I never thought that I will lose you.

I was too caught up in the moment. I thought forever actually exist.
Since we're all still young, our goals changes as the years pass. Different kind of priorities comes in and because change is the only constant in life. I guess when it's time, it's time. It doesn't matter if you're ready to let go or not let go because our paths are designed like that.

But letting go hurts.

Deleting the memories we captured on pictures and videos together, our text messages, wasn't easy but I had to. Keeping it only makes me misses you more and pretty sure you won't like that. I remember going through the photos every day and every time I look through them they never fail to put a smile on my face. Indeed, sweet memories.

Those are the memories I cherish most and would never replace. I wish I could create more with you in the future and I wish you would; wouldn't be better if it was with someone else. No matter how hard to situation gets.



I love the way you smile, your huge mouth. I love the way you speak. I love the sound of your voice, especially the sleepy one. I love how it feels so right and safe whenever in your arms. I love to see how your face lightens up whenever you play your favourite sport. I love how you're so protective. I love how dense you are at times. I love hearing your laughter. I love it when you hold my hand. I love seeing you paint. I love how you spoil me with food and always making sure that I'm full. I love the way you call me. I love it when my phone alerts me with notifications with your name on it. I love everything.

...And I won't be able to experience them again.

Many things changed since months ago. Less time spent on each other. Less effort. Conversations gets slow.
I guess the key to a long lasting relationship is communication but communication doesn't seem to find its way to us. But again, what's the point of it if only one shows effort and the other doesn't?
It is one of those days again.

No comments:

Post a Comment