GAN SHER RHIE: Start anew // Blog layout

Thursday 7 May 2015

Start anew // Blog layout




Do not dwell in the past; do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.Buddha

Recently when I decided to blog again, I want my layout new. So I have been looking for layouts everywhere. YEAH FOUND THE PERFECT ONE. I don’t know why I couldn’t change my blog template. Boo. All of a sudden few days ago I CAN. *cheers*
Halfway editing my layout I thought, why not create my own?

I was an active contributor to Blogskins many years ago. I used to spend the whole day in front of my computer doing them. The whole day because I was slow...
Thank you, Blogskins for you have given me a chance to learn HTMLs.

This layout is neither special nor pretty.
What I had in mind was minimalism.
The simpler it is the better. Black and white because nothing can go wrong with it! I love these colour combinations. I added a little bit of colour which is #8f6979 to distinguish the links from the others so readers are able to navigate and select links easily and to not let the blogpost be too boring. 


It is simple and I love it. I hope you do too! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment