GAN SHER RHIE: Happy Mothers Day // I-City

Sunday 10 May 2015

Happy Mothers Day // I-City

Mother’s Day was yesterday but I only had time to write today… soooooo…

Happy Mother’s Day I wish to all wonderful mummies out there.
Happy Love Love Mother’s Day to my beautiful mom who can love us so much unconditionally.

We spent Mother’s Day a little different this year. My brothers were given 9 free tickets to I-City! Thank you, I too want to buy properties for these kinds of free things.





























Later that day, we went to visit the Trick Art Museum and the Wax Museum!
Whilst walking in the Trick Art Museum I saw paintings from the Art Movement Renaissance, Rococo and Expressionism. Makes me miss studying Art History. R e a l l y ? ?

Stealing people's footwear since 1996.

 Felt like The Raft of the Medusa but IDK. Too tired to go any further. *sea sick*

H a ha tiny.



I hope this guy beside me is able to defend because I cannot carry.



My FAVOURITE player!!! Kobe 
Bryant!!!!!!



 Jokes aside! This guy here will always be my favourite Basketball player! XIANG HE.


More pictures will be uploaded on Facebook soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment