GAN SHER RHIE: Draw With Me: Speed Drawing of Kristen Stewart - Balenciaga

Monday 5 October 2015

Draw With Me: Speed Drawing of Kristen Stewart - Balenciaga



Been quite inactive on my blog lately I apologize (not sure if there's anyone reading oh well)

Here’s my drawing of Kristen from her Balenciaga photoshoot!

Check out my art page on Facebook if you haven’t: https://www.facebook.com/gansherrhie I made a speed drawing video of Kristen few years back then. Idk what I did but I deleted like 99% of the video and I’m left with 8 seconds of it FML. Why do things like this always happen to me?

I hope you enjoy this video! Don’t forget to subscribe, give it a thumbs up and share! Comments are much appreciated.

UPDATE:
400+ viewers in a day! Thank you so much to all Kristen fan base! T_T Never regret being a part of the fan base.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of you! It's sooo beautiful T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are left-handed! no wonder you are so creative. I am so jealous, seriously you are soo talented in drawing. never doubt it is really kristen! hee well done!

    ReplyDelete